Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Christmas Fun for Stamp Class!


Here's a little Sneak Peek for some of the fun Christmas goodies we'll be crafting this week! We'll make this super cute and easy Tagged Treat Jar! I was inspired by the cute jar of treats that we got at the Stampin' Up! OnStage event last month (you'll see mine if you're coming to class). - A simple idea, but so cute!


And we'll also make these super easy, but very practical gift tags. I know I make mine each year, and always find that the 'large' stack I thought I had ready quickly runs out! These are not only super cute, but super easy to duplicate! And, if you have the current Holiday catalog - you'll see that I was inspired by the catalog to make these!! :)

We'll also be making three other quick cards!

I hope you'll be joining us,


Julie B 

No comments: