Friday, September 30, 2016

Cookie Cutter Halloween for a Challenge!


So here's the Halloween card I made for the Creating Pretty Cards Sketch Challenge! I wasn't sure if I would really use the Cookie Cutter Halloween or Christmas stamp sets - but they sure are addicting once you stamp a few! I kind of thought they were just for kids - but I now I'm pretty sure they're for kids of ALL ages! :)


Here's the fun part of the card - that it has a window front!

Here's the Sketch if you want to join the Challenge~


And if you're going to join, jump on over and check it out HERE!


Julie B

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your Halloween card, especially Dracula!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Super cute Halloween card Julie. I love how you used the window to stamp the greeting (and with different colors).