Friday, November 20, 2015

Thankful for a Quick Sketch Challenge!

Thanksgiving is right around the corner, and I wanted to make a couple cards to send out before the big day is here! So I used the Creating Pretty Cards sketch over at Craft Project Central to get me inspired. I love the simple, and quick layout this time!

Here's the sketch ~

I used the Into the Woods Designer Series Paper, the Thankful Forest Friends Stamp Set, and my latest favorite little add-on is the Brights Sequins. I love the little Pop! those sequins give any project!!

You have time to join the Creating Pretty Cards Sketch Challenge - just hop on over to Craft Project Central, and check it out!

Thanks for stopping by,


Julie B

1 comment:

Monika/Buzsy said...

So pretty Julie. Love the colorful background paper. Perfect fall colors. Thank for playing along. :)