Sunday, September 20, 2015

Happy Birthday for a Challenge!


I made this card for two reasons - one, for the Sketch Challenge over at Craft Project Central; and two, for a special birthday this week! Shhh! It's for my daughter! I'm not sure that she looks at my blog much anymore. She's a busy career girl now ;) So hopefully, she will be surprised when I give it to her!

I like it a lot better in person. - I used the colors Sahara Sand, Pink Pirouette and Always Artichoke, with some touches of Silver! I'm glad I still have my Color Coaches from Stampin' Up! - I do still rely on them now and then!

I kinda swayed a bit from the Sketch 0ver at Craft Project Central's Creating Pretty Cards, but here's what I was working from:


It's not too late if you want to join the Sketch Challenge! Click HERE to go check it out!! 

Thanks for stopping by,


Julie B

No comments: