Wednesday, March 6, 2013

A St. Pat's Pocket Treat!


I made a bunch of these little pocket treats today! I call them pocket treats, but they're really a kind of pocket/tiny box made from the Scallop Square Bigz die. I hadn't ever made one before, but I have used the die make other little treat holders. - I had forgotten how cool and easy this die makes it to create a little treat holder.

I added the 1-3/4" scallop circle and 1-3/8" circle for St. Patrick's Day. The shamrock is part of the Lucky Day single stamp in the Spring Catalog - it's cool that you can stamp the whole image (with the Lucky saying), and then use the punch to punch out just the shamrock, without getting parts of the word in the circle (you know what I mean?!). 

And, the 'Teeny Tiny' saying was stamped, and punched with the Modern Label punch. Then I clipped and trimmed the edges!

If you want to see how I made the little pocket (box), check back tomorrow cuz I'm going to post a quick tutorial for it!

Thanks for stopping by,


Julie B

No comments: