Saturday, March 16, 2013

A Lucky Day!



A quick post to show you a quick card I made for showing off the green! I used the single stamp Lucky Day! It's only available till the end of this month, but it is a cute stamp you can use any 'ol time!
 

Here's a closer look at the details! I love the Big Bling of our Large Rhinestone Jewels!
 
And here's a new project from Craft Project Central today:
 

This fun notepad holder is a perfect gift for anyone!  The little drawers can hold postage stamps, paper clips or a secret stash of candy!  This is a perfect box that can be re-used over and over again and can be showcased on your desk all year round.

This fun project was made by Monika Davis, and you can get her tutorial over at Craft Project Central.

Thanks for stopping by,


Julie B  

3 comments:

Natalie said...

What a darling card! I spotted it on Pinterest and wanted to stop by and tell you how much I love it! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

I feel that is one of the most important information for me.
And i'm happy reading your article. However want to observation on some common things, The site taste is great, the articles is in reality great : D. Excellent activity, cheers

Feel free to visit my site ... goossipz.com

Anonymous said...

e cigarette, electronic cigarette reviews, smokeless cigarettes, electronic cigarettes, smokeless cigarette, e cigarette forum