Sunday, January 27, 2013

Sale-A-Bration Steal!




I was doing some blog surfing and looking around on Stampin' Connection, and somewhere I found a card that was almost the same as this! I drug it onto my desktop so I could copy it later, but I couldn't wait to make it! - Isn't it striking?! I'm always kind of hesitant with new designer papers that have so many bright colors, but this is really growing on me! I love the 'pop' of all these fun colors together!

I love getting the Sale-A-Bration freebies! - And we have so many cool choices this year! The ribbon I used on the card is part of one of the freebies - and you get 5 yards of three different colors, plus 36 buttons. Such a great deal, but even better is the quality!! This ribbon is so pliable for tying into bows - I LOVE it!!

Thanks for stopping by,


Julie B

 

 

No comments: