Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Re-Make of a Fun Treat!


I wanted to make a few little treats today. So instead of re-inventing the wheel, I used an idea I had done last year (click HERE to see!). But I just changed up the stamps and colors.
 

And my color scheme came from the candy treat I put inside! Gotta have your inspiration from somewhere :) - And they are Dove (yum!) sea salt caramel (yum!) inside dark chocolate (yum!).

So to make these candies have enough room (they are a little thicker than the Andes mints from my original idea), I scored the front flap 3/8" from the pre-scored center score line on the tag. Then they fit inside just right.
 

That little front flap tucks under the scallop circle layers.  And lookie how cute the little 'thanks so much' (from the Tiny Tags set) is when you punch it out using the Little Labels punch pack! - Cute, but very tiny!!

Thanks for stopping by,


Julie B

1 comment:

Elizabeth Price said...

Super cute! I love your stuff :0)