Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Googly Ghouls for a Challenge!


I sure have gotten a lot of use from my Googly Ghouls already, and it's not even October yet!!  They're just too fun to stamp!  So I decided to join Mary Jo Price-Williams Monday Lunchtimes Sketch Challenge - even though it's Tuesday!!




Here's a closer look at the little witch and Boooo that pop from the middle of the card! 


And here's the sketch - I'm glad that all five of the Googly ghouls all fit into the sketch!! :)  Also, the sketch challenge is part of a blog hop, so you can check out what other people are doing for the challenge.  And, you can even join in - check it out!!

Thanks for stopping by,


Julie B


2 comments:

Terry said...

This is an adorable card, Julie! I love that you used five different stamps in the circles. The embossing looks great too.

Hugs,

Terry

MJ said...

This card just makes me smile! How cute all those little guys are. Love it, thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!