Thursday, May 24, 2012

Same Card, New Theme!


This is a card we made at the last Technique class.  I liked that it was a quick card, and that it was so versatile.  You could easily change out the 'wedding wishes' saying for any of the other stamps in the Easy Events set.   


So, when I found a set of the card supplies that were a left-over, and I needed a baby card, I decided to use it!  The baby stamp is from the retired set, Fast and Fun Notes.  And I just used that in place of the wedding saying. - Wah lah!  New card!!


And here's a closer look at the charm I decided to put on it.  Instead of the Trinket Key, I used a retired charm from the Occasions Mini.  The 'love' label was a little more fitting for the baby card.


Sometimes, I take so much time in trying to create an original card, but it's nice to be able to make a couple small changes and create something so easily with things I already have!

Thanks for stopping by,


Julie B
 


 

No comments: