Thursday, May 10, 2012

My New "Top Note"!


So I made these quick little thank yous for stamp orders - and I decided to use the Framelits Labels Collection dies to make a cello topper.  The 3" x 5" cello baggies I used are being retired, and I'm sad to see them go cause I do use them a lot.  But I know I'll be able to use 4" x 6" cellos - just gotta put more stuff in 'em!!

And speaking of putting stuff in them, these little treats have two of my favorite kinds of salt water taffy (although there haven't been many taffys I don't like!!).  The brown and white one is Root Beer Float :) and the Pool Party colored taffy, besides being one of my favorite colors, is my all-time favorite flavor, cotton candy.  I've only found it in Cambria or Morro Bay - and when I do see it, I buy more :)  So I even decided to share some from my last batch a week or so ago!

 


And back to the project... I made a full Framelit Label for a fold-over topper, and then I made a second one the next size smaller, and cut it in half.  Then I just stamped and stuck the 'half' one onto the front of the topper!  Super fun and easy!!

Oh, and the stamp is a demonstrator only set I got at last years convention.




Thanks for stopping by,




Julie B

No comments: