Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Sneakin' a Peek for Friday!


Here's the project we'll be making at Technique Class this Friday. I found the idea from another Stampin' Up! demonstrator Heather Klump. I loved the idea of having a way to cover a Fancy Favor treat, and it's so easy to make! I decided to call it a Lidded Fancy Favor.


Here it is with it's lid off! And the lid is really just another Fancy Favor die cut from Designer Paper, minus the bottom flaps. The center is pinched together, hole punched, and a bow tied through it!



So with the lid back on, you can squish it way down if you want to put little a treat in it.


Or you can leave the lid way up for lots of treats :) I like how it's versatile like that!

And if you were wondering where I got the cute saying, it's from the Sale-A-Bration set Sprinkled Expressions.

Hope to see you on Friday,


Julie

No comments: