Friday, December 23, 2011

Those Last-Minute Gifts...


It's that last-minute time of year! So, today I finally finished up my Christmas shopping. And last night I helped my daughter 'wrap' some of the gift cards she is giving. So I made some quick little 'folder type' cards to put the gift cards in. I made some like these a long time ago, but they are still a fun and easy way to wrap up a gift card.

The gift tag is dimensionaled to the ribbon tied around the card, and then it just slips off to open it. - Easier than untying and re-tying the knot!





And here's the cool part - the inside little pocket for the gift card. You just slide the gift card in! It's made with a 4 1/4" x 11" piece of card stock. Then I score that at 3 1/4", 5 1/2" and 7 3/4". Then at the middle section, with it folded in half, you punch the word window along the folded edge. And then in the center you punch the 1" circle punch. You stick down the center section with Sticky Strip on the edges - and it just becomes the little pocket in the center of a small card. THen decorate the front however you like! Super Easy!!

And, No, she didn't give them the $100 Stampin' Up! card ;) That was mine, just for the picture! And, Yes, I already used the $100 on it!!


Hope you're all ready for the upcoming holidays!!


Thanks for stopping by,



Julie

No comments: