Sunday, November 27, 2011

Simple Snowflakes with a touch of Glimmer!


Today I made this simple thank you card, with a touch of Silver Glimmer! I think the Silver Glimmer really gives this card that 'just right' added touch! I knew I wanted to use the Snowflake Punch, and the Thanks so much from the Everyday Wishes set.



I added a piece of Crumb Cake embossed with the new Snow Burst Embossing Folder to give the background a little texture. Love all our Embossing Folders!!



And here's a close-up of the Snowflake. I added a 1/2" Circle from the Silver Glimmer, an Itty Bitty Circle from Very Vanilla, and a bow of Linen Thread. The trick to keeping it all stuck together, with no mess, was using Mini Glue Dots. I know I could have been a little neater with the one under the Linen bow, but it's not too bad!


Thanks for stopping by,


Julie


2 comments:

Tawnya Bonnell said...

Ooooohh so pretty! I absolutely love this! You're right - that glimmer paper is just the perfect touch to an already great card. TFS!

Ange McKay, North Shore Stamper said...

Julie I absolutely LOVE this!!!!! What an awesome card! definitely in my CASE file!