Thursday, November 10, 2011

Simple Give Thanks!



I just love these Spice Cake Papers - and how easy they can make it to create a great, but simple card! All I did was add a quick piece from the Designer Papers with a Scallop Trim Border in Pool Party - and Wah Lah - A super easy card!

I added the saying from the beautiful word set, Hand Penned Holidays. - I think the sayings from that set can stand alone on a blank white card - and make a beautiful card all by themselves - so elegant!!



And then I coordinated a Soft Suede Taffeta Bow around it to bring it all together!



Super simple!


Thanks for stopping by,


Julie

1 comment:

Entrar gmail.com said...

Aw, this was a very nice post. In idea I wish to put in writing like this additionally – taking time and actual effort to make an excellent article… however what can I say… I procrastinate alot and not at all appear to get one thing done.