Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Shakin' it Up for Friday!


Here is a super fun card we'll be making in class this Friday (or Saturday)! I just love these new Shaker Frames from the Holiday Mini catalog. They make creating a Shaker Card so much easier! No more piecing together parts from your Dimensionals pack.

It took me a couple times of going through my Spice Cake Designer papers to finally discover this awesome paisley/flowery print - I LOVE it!! So I used the color scheme from that to create the colors for the layers. It uses Pear Pizzazz, Soft Suede, River Rock and Vanilla - nice soothing fall colors!



And don'tcha just love this little shaker window?! After putting together the layers it just sticks on to the card front - I love that! And inside the window is our new Mica Flakes from the Holiday Mini. They're perfect in the shaker because they float around so easily - and they're super soft and sparkly. - Love them too! I guess I love a lot of things about this card!


I hope you do too! And I hope to see you at Friday's (or Saturday's) class, where you'll get to make one of these cards too!


Thanks for stopping by,


Julie

2 comments:

Agustina said...

I love the DSP!! Can't wait till Saturday!!

Allison said...

Beautiful! Love the layout, papers and shaker window. Your class is going to love this one!