Friday, September 9, 2011

Quick and Easy Thanks!


I made a bunch of these little Thank yous for customers. They were really quick with the new Petite Pocket die for the Big Shot. I wasn't sure about the size of the pocket when I first ordered it, but I love it! It fits a gift card just perfectly, but it also fits a lot of little things - including candy :)

I kept the pockets pretty simple by just making them with Black cardstock.



Then I made a quick tag using both of the tag punches. And the set I used was a gift at Convention that we 'earned' by going to different classes. The set is called Workshop Words. I used black and Wisteria Wonder on the stamp.

And my very favorite part of the whole thing (besides the candy!) is the ribbon! I cut the 1 1/4" Black Grosgrain right down the middle and split it into two narrower strips - I absolutely LOVE it this way!! I've seen lots of people making cards and projects with it like this, but I never did it myself - until now. I'm sure you'll be seeing more of my projects and cards with it this way - so much more versatile with it being narrower. And I love the vintage-y feel with the tattered edge.


Thanks for stopping by,


Julie


PS - If you haven't left a comment on THIS post yet, you can still be in the drawing for the FREE subscription to Craft Project Central. I'll be drawing a winner at noon today!! Good luck!!

No comments: