Friday, September 30, 2011

Go Mustangs!


I'm excited that tonight is Alex's first football game this season! It's a bit of a story, but he when the season started, he was helping with equipment and the team, but not playing (a long story). But anyway, this past week he's been back to regular practice, and tonight is his first game back. I'm really glad he's playing (and I think he is too).

So anyway, I decided to make him this little treat for after the game. I know he likes these Cookies and Cream Hershey's drops (and so do I), so that's why I'm giving them to him (so I don't eat them all!!).




And here's the topper I made - I KNOW he'll really appreciate the work I put into it! That's ok though, cause I like it! This is the Varsity Alphabet Letter set (and the football is the Touchdown set). I LOVE this set for high school and college team stuff - so cool! And I'm lovin' the Silver Shimmer - it's just the right bling, even for a 'boy' card or project!


Happy Friday, and Thanks for stopping by,


Julie


No comments: