Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Fun Party Favors!


These were little party favors that I put together for Jessie's birthday dinner last Saturday. We had a day of wine tasting - just three wineries, and a nice lunch at one of them. Then we had dinner at our favorite restaurant in Cambria that night.

So I had made these little 'favors' to put out at everyone's place setting at the dinner table. The wine glasses are little miniatures from Pier One. They hold about 1/2 cup of M&M's. I thought they were perfect for the occasion! I made the little tags to hang from them with circle punches and the 'let's celebrate' from the On Your Birthday set.



And then I special ordered the M&M's online - they have her picture on some and "Jessie is 21!" on the others. I think they turned out super cute!


Thanks for stopping by,


Julie

7 comments:

Linda said...

Happy Birthday to your daughter. My son turned 18 on the 23rd - they share the same special day. I love your m&m favors! Super cute!

Ange McKay, North Shore Stamper said...

This is AWESOME! She must have loved them!

K Murray said...

great job Julie!

Agustina said...

Love the favors, great idea!

Jessie B said...

I LOVED these, Mom!! Thank you so much for all of the thought & love you put into my birthday! You're the best!

Unknown said...

Hello! I know this post is from 2011 but can you explain how you have the tulle around the glass? Did you use pre-cut circle tulle?

Lady T said...

How did you get the tulle over the glass?