Sunday, August 28, 2011

Sometimes You Just Gotta CASE!


I had a super busy week of just life kind of stuff, and I did have good intentions of posting more on my blog. Well, it just didn't happen. But I did get a lot of stuff done, including some upcoming projects (and stuff that I'll probably blog about another day!).

But, today, after cleaning off my stamping space, I decided to CASE a beautiful card I had seen this week - and I was dying to make! I saw this card on Stamping 411, which I do a lot of their Challenges, and it was made by Lee Conrey. She does really clean and pretty work - I love her style! So I had to make one for myself!




I think my card is pretty much exactly like hers. But if you have an 'eagle eye,' you might notice that I even cut around the antennae on each butterfly. I guess I either had a lot of patience this morning, or I needed the therapy of cutting! Either one is good, huh?!



And probably the hardest part was the double bow! It wasn't super tough, and I think it turned out pretty good!


Thanks for stopping by,


Julie



No comments: