Saturday, August 20, 2011

Sailin' Away - New Look!


This is actually a card I made a while ago, and I just changed the saying. I needed a birthday card today (and didn't have the time to make a new one) so I just stole one out of my samples basket! Then I added the birthday saying from the Petite Pairs set (loooove this set!).



Here's a closer look at the saying. I punched it out with the oval punch, and stuck right where the 'hello' saying used to be! Wahlah! - a new card!


By the way, if you like the sailboat stamp 'Sail Away,' it won't be available after the end of this month. It's in the Summer Mini catalog, and that ends on August 31st.


Thanks for stopping by,


Julie

1 comment:

Mary Cavalier said...

Love that card (I love that stamp!) I like how you colored the sails too. Those little details make such a different - I have to CASE!