Saturday, July 23, 2011

It's Raining Flowers...


Really, it's not raining here - yay! But this card is made with the new set, Raining Flowers - which I got as part of my Convention registration. It's an awesomely large set! And I got this card idea from one of the tons of samples that were on display at Convention. Imagine that? there's someone else out there who loves to use Crumb Cake on their cards as much as me??

* Just saw a comment from the original artist of this card - Renee Van Stralen, whose work I've followed for a while (but didn't even notice that she posted the card last week!). I'm glad to now give proper credit to her - we don't get to see who has made the cards when we see them on the Convention boards. - Thanks Renee!



And I really love the look of White Craft stamped onto Crumb Cake - soft, but clean!

And for the framed saying I used the Four Frames set and the new "must-have" set Petite Pairs.

I also added a few other things that weren't on the sample I saw at Convention - some pearls and a Bitty button - I love those little extras!


Have a great weekend,


Julie

4 comments:

Nancy Ferb said...

Soooo lovely - I'm going to make this one, Julie!

Unknown said...

This card is gorgeous!! I will be featuring it on My Crafty Picks #26 with a link back to your blog on 7-24-11. If you wish to decline please email me at trbauer@insightbb.com

Take care
Tiffany
www.mycraftyworld.blogspot.com

Renée said...

Glad my card inspired you!

Doris said...

I chuckled when you mentioned your love of crumb cake cs--I'm always reaching for that one too! Your cards are all beautiful!