Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Thanks a Million New In Colors!


I'm super excited about the NEW In Colors that will start on July 1st!! I made this quickie Thank You card to send to a few people. And I mainly made it to show off the incoming In Colors! I love them! In order from left to right, they are Island Indigo, Calypso Coral, Wisteria Wonder, Pool Party, and Lucky Limeade.

I know there are still a few weeks until these are available to order, but I couldn't wait to show you! I'm super excited that we have the Wisteria Wonder color, and right up my alley is Pool Party! But I know I'm going to love using them all!


While these long few weeks of June are ticking away (before the new catalog goes live!), don't forget to check, and double check, the retiring lists that will end on June 30th!


Thanks for stopping by,


Julie

No comments: