Thursday, April 7, 2011

I Just Had to Do it!!


I HAD to make one of these cute little Cupcake cards! I've seen a few, but then I saw this one made by Heather Summers, with quick directions. So I changed up a few things and made one!


Of course I had to Shimmer Spray, and add some Smooch Top Coat to the "frosting top." I did run it through the Big Shot with the Perfect Details Texturz Plate.

I also added a little stem to the Glimmer Paper Cherry on top. I just used the Oval punches to create it, but you could even hand-cut one (imagine that?!).


And here's the inside. It's not the prettiest, but at least with the Petal Cone die - you can get an easy-open card! It is pretty little, like 3" x 3 1/2", but it is so cute! It would be great in a cello envelope!


Thanks for stopping by,


Julie

10 comments:

Mitzi Gilooly said...

Adorable!

MarĂ­a said...

Looks very YUMMY!! Love the cherry! TFS :)

Agustina said...

OH I LIKE THIS CARD!!! and the inside is just fine!

Yolanda said...

Well, you've convinced me. I've gotta get that cone thinga-magig. I absolutly love that card and the inside is just fine the way it is! TFS! yolanda-tryingtobecreative.blogspot.com

Dale Morin said...

Really, really cute!

Penny Hanuszak said...

Sooooooo cute Julie. Looks great inside and out. TFS!

Michey said...

Oh my, this card is delightful! What a wonderful idea! I love this so much!

Melany said...

Very sweet! Love the sparkle!

Unknown said...

So realistic. I just found a little 3-D cupcake design in the card section, at the local drugstore. I bought it to try & made a card. Your card is almost an exact match, even prettier! I think this must be a "God" thing that I found your card within 30 minutes of buying the little 3-D. Can't wait to try for my little niece's birthday coming up soon!

Unknown said...

So realistic. I just found a little 3-D cupcake design in the card section, at the local drugstore. I bought it to try & made a card. Your card is almost an exact match, even prettier! I think this must be a "God" thing that I found your card within 30 minutes of buying the little 3-D. Can't wait to try for my little niece's birthday coming up soon!