Friday, April 8, 2011

Happy Little Lollipop Flowers!


I decided to play along with the Pals Paper Arts Challenge today. The Challenge was to use Daffodil Delight, Crumb Cake and Pear Pizzazz. I had been thinking about making a card with the lollipop flowers for a while. So I figured I'd try one with these colors! I used lots of circle punches and just layered away!! I did add in Very Vanilla and So Saffron, but I also sponged the edges of those with Daffodil Delight just to keep the focus on Daffodil Delight.


Here's a close-up of the flower with the tag (seems like the larger picture didn't show it too well). I used the Tiny Tags set and the Jewelry tag punch for the little hello. For the flower stems, I just cut skinny strips; and for the leaves I used the 5 Petal Flower punch - just trimmed off a petal each for a leaf.

And probably you can see the Shimmer Spray on the polka dotted background... I just can't stop Shimmering!!!


Have a Happy Friday!


Julie

5 comments:

Agustina said...

I love the flowers out of circle punches!!!

Ann Schach said...

Too cute! I love the texture, with its shimmer! And the bling on the flowers is the perfect touch!

Linda Callahan said...

These little Lollipop flowers are adorable!

Melanie C said...

Very cute lollipop flowers! Thank you for playing along with Pals Paper Arts.

Katherine said...

You have a beautiful blog! Love all your cards.