Monday, March 14, 2011

Perfectly Punched Simplicity!


Thanks so much for the inspiring card I found from Jen Sannes on Splitcoast today. I was looking for some quick cards, with an awesome pop, to re-create for my high school group this week. Funny thing was I kinda randomly searched on Splitcoast, but I always check out Jen's blog - and don't remember seeing this card - but I definitely loved it!

I did change a couple things, the Crumb Cake card base and the Crumb Cake ribbon (retired Kraft taffeta - which could easily be changed to the current Crumb Cake Seam Binding. I'm using up some of my leftover retired things for the class!).

Anyway, loved the simplicity of this - and of course, my FAV colors, and one of my favorite embossing folders, Elegant Lines! I hope the kids will like this one - I know I do!


Thanks for stopping by,


Julie

1 comment:

Agustina said...

Love it, simple yet elegant! Love that embosing folder :)