Monday, March 21, 2011

Monogram Madness!


This is one of my favorite projects we made last week! It was so simple, but I love how they came out. The boxes were from Clearbags.com, but you could easily create something from cardstock and Window Sheets. Each box has six cards in it - they are all the same, and envelopes behind them. The cardstock is Confetti White and Baja Breeze.


Here is one of the cards - I used the Elegant Lines folder on the card, just a 3/4" strip of Baja Breeze across it, and the Scallop Circle with the 1 3/8" circle. The Letters are from the Lovely Letters Alphabet. - Super simple!


And here's the tag we made for the boxes - Our awesome new Four Frames Set (available as a special in April only, and then again in the new catalog in July)! All four stamps coordinate with the Decorative Label Punch - too cool!!

I like how these Monogram sets came out - I think they would make a really nice gift!


Julie

PS - Yes, the wide Baja ribbon is retired - even though I wish it weren't!!

2 comments:

Gloria Dojlido said...

So elegant...I totally love making monogrammed cards as gifts. They are so versatile!

Agustina said...

OH!! I think i "need" that stamp set LOL. Can't wait for class!