Sunday, March 20, 2011

Can You do Me a Favor?


...How about this baby shower favor? My daughter and I made these this weekend for the upcoming shower she's hosting. I Love making little favors, and especially with Hershey's Nuggets. They're so easy to wrap and coordinate with the designs/patterns you're using.

This is the first time I made them as little sleeves. I saw the ones on Becky Roberts blog way back from last November when she made them like this. The little "tray" inside is 2 1/4" x 5 1/2", then scored at 1/2" down each long side. Then you wrap each nugget in a 1" x 3" piece of designer paper (these ones are from the Nursery Suite Specialty pack). The bag it's slipped into is from a craft store, and they're the Wilson's Pretzel bags.


I used the welcome baby stamp from the Punch Bunch Sale-a-bration set for the tag. The punches sure make things easier (especially when you make 40!). And the ribbon was from my retired stash - it's Regal Rose 5/8". But it's the exact match to the papers, so I was glad I had it!!


Thanks for stopping by,


Julie


5 comments:

Agustina said...

The favors came out really cute. Love the colors!

Jess said...

:) AH! Once again you and Jessie have made my day. I LOVE the favors. Adisyn is one lucky little baby and is going to have the best babay shower. THANK you so much we LOVE IT ALL!!

Lori Ingebritson said...

Enjoying and following! :) Thanks for sharing all of your great ideas!

Andrea said...

Those are adorable.

Allison said...

Wow! I am loving your blog! If these are for the same shower as the diaper cake - the guest of honour is in for a real treat!