Sunday, February 20, 2011

A Happy Birthday that's Sew Suite!


This is a kinda quick card I made today with the Sew Suite Designer Paper and the Punch Bunch Sale-a-bration set. The colors I used are Baja Breeze and Tangerine Tango - kind of a little fun change of color combo!


Here's a little close-up of the Scallop Square Happy Birthday! OK, don't look too close, cause I don't have my Scallop Square Punch with me. I had to cut, - yes, with scissors :) - around the scallop edges!

Then, I like the Happy Birthday square in the Baja layered on top of it. It's the same stamp, just in a new color. And, boy do I hope that Stampin' Up! eventually sells a 1" square! That would make my life happier!


I also added some bling! And the little shimmer on the Tulip Frame edging is the Top Coat Smooch Pearlized Accent Ink - love that stuff, adds just a little here and there!

Hope you're having a great weekend,


Julie


7 comments:

Elizabeth Price said...

hey, where are you? I keep calling but you're not home.

Elizabeth Price said...

well I have only called yesterday and today. I didn't want people to think I was stalking you.

Elizabeth Price said...

You must be in Cambria

Agustina said...

Love this card!!! Have I told you I love Orange and/or any shade of orange!!! Love the color combo!!! I hope your having fun!!

XO, Jennifer Kiddle said...

VERY sweet and very cute. Your blog is very user friendly and I love your site. I'll be back often to visit.

I am your newest follower from the SC thread #357 (which it seems like it has gotten larger then life)

XO, Jennifer
http://hopskipandastamp.blogspot.com/

Cindy Major said...

Beautiful card! I love the mix of Baja and orange!

StampingBetty said...

lovely!