Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A Cheep Talk Treat!


I Love the little Ice Cream Parlor buttons for Sale-a-bration. So that's where this little project started. I used the Pacific Point blue button and put a Pearl Jewel on it's center. (Love the self-adhesive pearls, and bling!!) Then when I was figuring out a stem to put it on, I remembered the Cheep Talk set had a super cute one. So that's what I used. (And I love the rest of the parts to that set too.)

It's fun to grab a set you haven't used in a while and combine it with something new!



And, of course, I had to put something yummy inside! Not just Hershey's nuggets - but the ones with toffee and almonds!!

To make the little fold-together piece, I just went with the size of what I put inside and measured from there. It is 1 3/4" x 5 1/2". Then I scored in from each end at 2 1/4" to create a 1" center spot for the candy.

Oh, and the Scallop Square is the smaller one from the Scallop Squares Duo for the Big Shot. It's a little bigger than the Scallop Square punch!




Have a great day,

Julie

3 comments:

Agustina said...

This a cute and cool treat holder!! Love the colors too.

Mary Lynn Riggs said...

I'm loving your blog! You have great ideas, and are so creative. Thanks so very much for sharing!

Kathy said...

Checked out your project after seeing someone recommend it on SCS. How adorable. Thanks for sharing.