Friday, December 17, 2010

With Gratitude...


I'm on a little vacation with my family (and, yes my unfinished Christmas cards came too!). The vacation idea sounded good when I booked it back in the summertime, but once the dates got here, I realized that there's really a lot going on right now to be "vacationing." But now that most things are in place for Christmas, I hope to enjoy some time away!

Anyway, I did bring along my Christmas cards - and I'm enjoying just working on them! But I also brought pictures of a few of my favorite cards that I wanted to show you.

So this card is made by my awesome stampin' friend, Dena. I like it, because it uses the Day of Gratitude set, and it's done in colors that I wouldn't have thought to use! I guess because it seemed like a Thanksgiving kind of set, I would have used earth tones with it. But I really like the Marina and Pear she used. And, what a cute idea with the Decorative Label punch!

This card made me realize how versatile this set really is! And it will only be offered in the Holiday Mini catalog until January 3rd.


Julie

No comments: