Saturday, December 18, 2010

Valentine's Anyone??


OK, so call it crazy, we have one week until Christmas - and I'm asking you about Valentines? Well, Stampin' Up! has a cool bargain from now until January24th, called the Filled with Love Bundle. You will get the Filled with Love Stamp set (from the Holiday Mini Catalog), and an exclusive Love Patterns Designer Series Paper Pack, and a FREE pack of Bitty Buttons! All of these are used in making the card above (not made by me, but a Stampin' Up! artist!).

It's great because when I saw this set in the Holiday Mini, I was figuring it would go pretty unnoticed during the Fall. So now that it will be offered through most of January, and a FREE set of buttons is offered with it, I'm excited to make more things with it too (and, especially now, since my Christmas cards are off in the mail)!!


Julie

No comments: