Saturday, December 4, 2010

A Sweet Sixteen Party!


Tonight my son is going to a Sweet Sixteen party - and he even let me make the card! He did say that just Happy Birthday on the front was enough. Oh well, he should know better! I did pull out some of my retired papers because he said she is kind of a pink and girly girl type. So I liked the Kaleidoscope papers and decided to use them! I also found a 1 and a 6 in my stash of retired chipboard pieces - what luck! And even the Celebrate comes from a retired set.

And, the idea? Well, I was inspired by a card I actually made over a year ago for my nephew's 2nd birthday (it had a big chipboard 2 on it - kinda same layout). This card is 5" x 7" though. I kinda needed the space for the big numbers!


And here's the inside, with a Scallop Envelope for the $$. Now I just have to figure out what's the going amount for a sweet sixteen birthday??


Have a great weekend,


Julie

No comments: