Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!


Here I am working on crafty things, when I have lots of cooking and setting up to do! I have 20 people for Thanksgiving tomorrow!!

But I guess this counts for getting ready - just maybe not top priority. I made these cones and filled them with a baggie of caramel corn. I'm going to set one on each place setting at the dinner table.

And, yes, I actually used retired Designer Paper. I figured that my family won't know (except maybe my mom!), and why not use my older supplies of paper!



I was inspired to make these from Carrie Gaskin - she's an awesome stamper! She made these for Thanksgiving also, but she's in Canada, where Thanksgiving is in October.

Anyway, I liked the idea of laying these on the plates. And, I really like how the little tag set hangs down from it.

Well, better get some priority things in place - like food!


Happy Thanksgiving,

Julie

2 comments:

KMurray said...

Love these julie.

-Susan- said...

Julie I just re-discovered your amazing blog. How did you make these carmel corn holders? Is it a big circle or did you have a pattern. I love this idea and want to keep it for next Thanksgiving. Thanks