Thursday, October 21, 2010

Just one more quick Halloween Idea!


I saw these little hand sanitizers that they sell at Bath and Body Works, and I had to jump on the bandwagon! I guess they started selling these at the beginning of September, and they sold out fast. But I did manage to get some. The pictures here don't show how cute their labels are, but they seemed to coordinate really well with out Batty for You set.

So, I saw a few ways that other Stampin' Up! demonstrators were decorating these. But what made me super happy was the one piece fold-over template that Kimberly VanDiepen came up with (no wonder she's Stampin' Up!'s #1 demonstrator this year!).


So with a 2" x 11" piece of cardstock (Yes! You can get 4 from one sheet of cardstock), you score it at 1/2", 1 1/2", 3 1/2", 4 1/2", 7 1/2", and 8 1/2". Then you punch a large oval in the little section between the 1/2" and 1 1/2" section. Then just Sticky Strip the end to the inside. And when you put the hand sanitizer in, you kinda push it through the open bottom side, and up through the oval.

What's super cool is that they make these hand sanitizers in lots of scents and "themes." I saw some different cupcake ones (yum!) and some winter holiday ones coming out soon too! They're so fun to make!



Have a good one,


Julie

2 comments:

Agustina said...

Cool!!! I like this tutorial!!! How about a video???? I love videos hehehe! Just a thought!

Agustina said...

Ok I tried it, and guess what?? There sooo easy!!! lol, thanks for tutorial now im goung for the hunt of hand sanitizers!!! I need to finish decorating now lol!