Friday, September 10, 2010

OMG! A Spider out of a Bat?!


I was so excited when I found this idea today!! I saw it made by the queen of punch art, Jackie Topa, another Stampin' Up! demonstrator. She proved her title of queen once again when I saw this spider!

I'll take a little credit for the card I put together - and I actually gave him a new body shape, and eight legs (had to be scientifically correct with the number of legs! Jackie's was cute, but actually had six legs!).


Here's a (blurry) close-up of just the spider. His body is the new Medium size Oval Punch, and his head is the 1/2" circle. And his amazing legs are the...... new Bat Punch!! OMG!! This is so cool!! Tomorrow I'll post some pictures of how it is punched.

Part of why I was so excited was because we have a spider web background - and we NEEDED a spider to put on it!!

Check back tomorrow for more details - I'll show the actual punch and how to get eight legs out of it.

Who woulda thought, a bat punch - and a spider came out of it too! Another "must-have" with Halloween coming!


Julie

2 comments:

Agustina said...

LOL!!! I love the title!!! I had seen the other spider with the six legs and let me tell you: I really loke yours better!! What a great use of the new oval punch! I really liked your tag too it is soo cool looking, different! Maybe we can do something similiar for next class??

Charlene said...

Love your spider!