Sunday, September 26, 2010

Catalog and Idea Book CASE!


When the 2010-2011 Idea Book and Catalog came out, this little mummy can idea immediately caught my eye! Even though I've flipped through the catalog a million times (yes, I have counted!), I kept coming back to this little guy! So, I finally decided to make one today.

And... he was so easy! The hardest thing was deciding what to put inside.


Have a great Sunday,

Julie


PS Does my picture look clearer and prettier today?? I just got a new camera - and I love it!

2 comments:

Suzie, the Paper Craft Lady said...

Love your blog & will be back!

Suzie :)
(new Stampin' Connection follower)
http://papercraftlady.blogspot.com/

KMurray said...

I had to look three times to find this. So funny what one person sees right away and another misses. Love it now I see it.