Thursday, June 17, 2010

Quick Thank Yous!


I used 6" x 6" Pink Flamingo Designer Papers to make these quick little treat pockets. We've made them in Technique Class a while back - I think I called them 1, 2, 3, 4 Fold Pouch. I have seen them called the Diaper Fold - but that just doesn't work for me, especially putting chocolates in it!!

I added the layered punches with the sad-to-see-it-retiring-set Think Happy Thoughts! Love that set!! There's just a couple weeks left to pick up anything you may NEED from the current catalog. You can always check what's available on my website (click on the link to the right). And then, July 1st - the NEW catalog!! Can't wait!!


Thanks for stopping by,


Julie



2 comments:

Ann Schach said...

What a cute idea...and something that would be quick to make! Thanks for sharing!

Kim Jenkins said...

These are very cute, I may make some for my VBS workers. Of couse if I start now, I may have them done by August,LOL.

Thanks for sharing,
Kim