Saturday, May 15, 2010

Limited Supplies Tropical Palm Tree


Here's a quick card I made with limited supplies I brought with me this weekend. I left it "open" for whatever saying I'll need when I'm ready to use it (actually, I didn't think to bring any word sets with me!). I used the Tropical Party set and the coordinating Island Oasis Designer Papers, along with Kraft, Chocolate Chip and Old Olive cardstocks.

And, probably you might not notice, but a little trick I did (because of a lack of ribbon here) was to use chocolate chip cardstock as the layer under the DSP, and then I added the tied bow out of chocolate chip ribbon. That was because I didn't have enough ribbon to go around the card. Lack of supplies can make you more creative sometimes!!


Thanks for stopping by,

Julie

1 comment:

Crystal said...

This is a GREAT card! I love that you could use it for *anyone*..masculine OR feminine! :) tfs