Monday, April 12, 2010

Sneak Peak from the Summer Mini!



I don't usually put a sneak peek out this early, but here it is! This is stamped with a new set that will be in the Summer Mini Catalog, which starts on May 1st (but you should be receiving your copy sometime later this week or early next week!). The set is called Watercolor Trio. It has three watercolor flower images, a watercolor butterfly and three sentiments. I really like it's elegant style. So I'm swapping cards with my usual swappin' buddies, and this is one of the cards I'll be sending them.


I can't wait to show you some more of the awesome new stuff that will be coming out in May!!


Thanks for stopping by,


Julie



2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a beautiful card! Can't wait to use that stamp set, and your card has definitely inspired me. love all the delicate details you added, it just all comes together perfectly! ~Jacqueline @ Scraps of Life

Crystal said...

This is sooooooo nice! It's inspiring me to break out the same set (got it yesterday - yay!) :) tfs