Thursday, March 25, 2010

What a way to thank someone!


Here's another little Milk Carton box I made with the Big Shot! They're so fun and easy to make! This one has a little stamp inside of it - I'm giving it to a friend as a Thank You. These Milk Cartons are the perfect size to put a few loose candies in - M&M's, jelly bellies, or any kind of small candies. And, I love how the spout of the milk carton opens so perfectly!

I added the Sweet Pea felt flowers on the front - lovin' these for quick, cute and easy! I used the five petal flower punch for the leaves (I used up all of the leaves from my Sweet Pea Felt pack!). And, the little tag is from the Tiny Tags set and punch.


Hope you're having a great week,

Julie

1 comment:

Pam Speidel said...

I ordered this die a couple weeks ago and it has been backordered. Can't wait to get it now!! CUTE!