Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A real Birthday Card that got Mailed!


Today I did some real stamping - you know, the kind that you actually make AND send out to someone!! Imagine that! So this was it - a card for my daughter's boyfriend. His birthday is Friday; so he may actually get it on his real birthday. That's another "imagine that!' especially for me. I'm not really sure why I'm like that - you know someone's birthday is coming and then just keep procrastinating!?

Anyway... the card was made with the Thoroughly Modern Designer Series papers - I like the color combo for masculine cards. And I used just one stamp from the Seeing Stars set. I just got that set when I was having the birthday box classes, and I really like it! It's a great "anybody" kind of set - the stars can be used for lots of occasions, and it has punches that coordinate with some of the stamps. Always love the coordinating punches!

Well, off to prep more stuff for my back to school stampers tomorrow - it's been fun!

Thanks for stopping in,

Julie


No comments: