Monday, March 22, 2010

Dark Chocolate Bunny Basket


I saw this really cute idea on the Stampin' Up! demonstrator website. Just don't look too close at some of my details (no, I won't point them out, but there are a few!). This was my first version making the basket. It's made out of the Scallop Oval die for the Big Shot. I did run it through the Texturz Plate first to give the basket weave look. Then after die cutting the Scallop Oval, you use the inside oval piece to make the basket bottom, and the scallop frame becomes the handle.

I made a second white oval with the same die to create the background. It's stamped with the Inspired By Nature grass stamp (OK, so that was one of the details - I should have stamped it a little higher so you could see it better). I added "eggs" with the small oval punch, using the Sweet Pea Designer papers. The saying is from Teeny Tiny Wishes! The Butterflies are from the Beautiful Wings Embosslit. And, the best part, is the Chocolate Bunny who's clear embossed on Chocolate Chip cardstock!

Easter is coming soon! Hope you find time to make some special cards and gifts.


Thanks for dropping by,

Julie


2 comments:

Mandy Schneider 97 said...

I love it Julie!!!! Your making me want that darn bunny or maybe a chocolate bunny in general.. :)
Mandy

Stampin Solution Searcher said...

Very cute Julie, and I saw the grass so don't be too hard on yourself. Chari