Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Lovin' the Sweet Pea Stitched Felt!


At first I wasn't sure about buying the Sweet Pea Stitched Felt. I thought it seemed a little pricey. But now that I've seen it and touched it, I LOVE it!! And, you get 52 pieces and the quality is awesome. The stitches really show up nicely in person too. Typically, we use a stamped image for our focal point, but these little cuties are really stealing the show!

The two cards above were made by my upline, Tami. I love them both, but the one on the right has to be one of my all-time favorite cards - Honestly!! I love how she used the felt pieces for one, but it's just a nice, clean looking card. The words are Well Scripted from the Occasions Mini Catalog - loving the style of those new words!



This card on the left was made by my stampin' friend Dena. Love it's clean look too! It's hard to see, but the background is made with the new Polka Dot Impressions folder. And, the square piece behind the Sweet Pea Felt flower is the same Well Scripted word set, but stamped in White Craft ink on Vellum. - So subtle and pretty! On the right, I used the same felt flower, but on the new Mini Milk Carton box. It's little, but a fun cute size and easy as can be to make!

I hope you all have your Occasions Mini Catalog to pour over (and over and over!), cuz there are some awesome fun new things! If you need one, let me know and I'll get one for you.


Julie

No comments: