Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year!!



Happy New Year!! - And, let's jump right into Valentine's Day!?! It will be here before we know it! I think this is the first year that I noticed Valentine's stuff in stores before Christmas was even here. Kinda crazy! So maybe I'm not too crazy though to be posting a Valentine's card for New Year's! Anyway, I guess it really is just a love card.


So, on to the details... I used a lot of new stuff from the upcoming Occasions Mini Catalog! The card colors are Cameo Coral, Pretty in Pink and Going Gray. I used the new Sending Love Specialty Designer Series Papers. They have great hints of glitter on many of the pages - Nice!! On the piece used here (not sure how well you can see it), the detail lines are all glitter. I added a little glitter to the gray heart edge also. The hearts are all stamped from the I {Heart} Hearts set, and the words are from the Well Scripted set (love that one!!). The little scalloped rectangle piece in the center is a new notecard pre-cut called "Hugs." Kind of nice that they're all ready to go! - Just stamp on them. They also have coordinated envelopes if you want to just make a cute little notecard by itself.




Hope you are off to a good start for 2010!




Thanks for stopping by,


Julie

No comments: