Thursday, January 14, 2010

A Gift for My Leadership Roomie!



Boy, the time before leaving for the Leadership Conference was rushed!! In most cases, there's never enough time to do what you need to, but with the holidays right before, and then wanting to make swap cards, there just wasn't much time to do what I wanted. But I did want to bring my roommate a little gift! So, I had these little tea tins - they're about 5 1/2" tall. I used lots of new products from the Occasions Mini Catalog and decorated it pretty quickly.


I used some Designer Series Papers from the Sweet Pea Collection - very cute stuff (and I thought it was kinda pricey at $24.95 for the pack, but for 48 sheets it's a bargain - the regular stuff is 12 sheets for $9.95). So, anyway, I used that paper to coordinate the rest, using the new Sweet Pea Stitched Flet on top, and some Chocolate Satin Ribbon around it. I even used the new Sale-A-Bration scallop border punch - LOVIN' that!! And, I used the new set Vintage Vogue - love that too! I guess I'm lovin' a lot of the new stuff!





So, then inside I put some "Flings." If you haven't heard of them, they're super yummy chocolates. They're like a Twix bar, but they have kinda crisp, but kinda soft inside - no caramel. You just gotta try them!? Good! Got them at Target.


Well, I'll be back soon to post some of the swaps I got at Leadership!



Have a good one,



Julie





No comments: