Monday, December 14, 2009

Happy Birthday a little late!



Well, I did finally get my Christmas card decided on - and I've been working madly on all the steps to factory-line produce and assemble them. I do really love the process of it all - just the hardest part is making the decision that "this is it!" It seems there's always that "maybe I could do... or maybe I should add.." But there always comes that point where you need to just be happy with it. You set it down, come back to it in a bit, and look again - and then "yep, I like it!" Anyway, I'll post it soon...



But I have posted a card I made for my nephew, whose birthday was in November. And, yes, I finally mailed the card a week ago - more than a week late!! You know how these things are NOT a surprise, but somehow they creep up on you and then pass you by?! Anyway, late, but not forgotten!!



So the card is made with a Kraft base, and I used the new Polka dot Impressions folder (available in January!). Then, with the Thoroughly Modern Designer Series Papers I layered Bermuda Bay, Soft Suede, Kraft and White layers. I used the Good ol' Holiday Blitz set for the present and the Birthday Greetings set. I often go back to this layout for cards because I like the clean look to it!



Thanks for stopping by!




Julie



No comments: