Friday, November 20, 2009

Funny Little Punch out Turkey!



I found this cute little turkey nugget made out of punches, so I decided to make one. Probably my camera, or maybe it was just that second glass of wine I had, but he really does look better in person! His body starts out with a nugget candy wrapped in Designer Series Paper. Then attached to his back half are three scallop circles (trimmed between Feathers, or scallops) to make his tail feathers.






Then his front half is a 1 3/8" circle for the body, a 3/4" circle for the head, one scallop from a scallop circle for his beak, a "graduated scallop circle piece for his "gobbler", and two prongs of a Snowflake for his feet. Then his eyes are are just drawn with a black marker.



I think they'll make a cute little place setting for the Thanksgiving table!



Have a great weekend,



Julie

No comments: