Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The Very Versatile Pumpkin Patch Set!



So, remember a while back I posted this card with the Holiday Mini set, Pumpkin Patch? Well, on Jill Hilliard's blog (she's a great stamper!), I saw how she showed the versatility of this set! And, of course, I decided to copy with a few of my own tweaks in colors and layout, so I could share the idea with you!







So, here's the set using the "pumpkins" as Christmas ornaments, and all glittered up (probably hard to see from the picture). Then I added the Merry Christmas from the Teeny Tiny Wishes set.









And this next one uses the "pumpkins" as birthday balloons. Also, the curly ribbon on the bottom of the balloons is the curly "twig" from the set, but the strings were just drawn in. And, again, I used the Teeny Tiny Wishes set for the happy birthday saying.




And, finally the "pumpkins" are now turned into flower centers! With circle punches and some hand trimmed stems, they became flowers. The leaves were made from the Five petal flower punch (which is on the Deal of the Week until Monday morning!). And, of course, the Teeny Tiny Wishes set once again!




At first I wasn't sure about ordering this "Halloween" set from the Mini Catalog, but now I'm super glad I did! What a versatile set it turns out to be!!



Thanks for stopping by,



Julie




No comments: