Friday, October 30, 2009

Pumpkin for any Occasion



Wow, I don't where the last week, or so!?, has gone!! Anyway, I'm back! I've been doing lots of stamping - just haven't been on the computer to share - sorry! I'll catch up though. I have some cool class ideas that I'll be showing you soon too!


So, this card is the easy-to-make pumpkin, using three wide oval punches. I used the leaf from the Autumn Days set - lovin' that set! The Give Thanks stamp is from the Holiday Best Hostess set. My favorite part of the card is the background that's all "shimmery!" It's a new technique that we'll be doing at the next class - on Friday, November 6th.





I tried to take a close-up picture here to show the shimmery look - it's done with the Shimmer Paint in the Holiday Mini catalog. I'm totally addicted to this new shimmery look - It makes me think of our Shimmery White Cardstock, but you can do it on anything!!


You'll have to come on Friday and see how to make it!!



Have a Happy Halloween!



Happy Stamping,



Julie




2 comments:

Mandy Schneider 97 said...

AWESOME Julie!!! very elegant and cool looking..great job!
Mandy

Ladd Lane Lass said...

Great card! Love the shimmer paint.